Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why they resist to change?

"I feel stupid when I watch Buletin Utama". This has been happening for quite some times. It happens to me when Ministers and leaders of the country keep on trying to fool the people with their words without realizing that people have changed. We are wiser now. But still they keep on playing the racial card.

Nice try Mr Albar, but we are not convinced. As YB LKS said there is no racial or religious tension. Yeah, it is fictional and orchestrated. I would say that the real tension is within BN itself. Between UMNO and Chinese dominated parties like Gerakan & MCA. It is too obvious now, in desperation they gonna resort to racial and religious politics.

It's pathetic when facing the fact that we are ruled by morons. They can't identify the changing demands from the people. I do understand that they still want to stay in power. Then they utilize whatever tools that they have like ISA. It may scare people for awhile. But in a long run they gonna face total rejection.

To be continously relevant as a government with mandate, they should not use force and manipulate enforcement authority. Instead, they should democratize this country....

1 comment:

chuck said...

Hye there. God I can't agree with you more. I stop watchin buletin utama and read utusan. They think us people are so stupid!! And they need to know we are NOT! We people are observing their every moves, their stupid and irrelevant issues make me sick.

Being emo here sorry!