Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Puasa

1st day puasa was great. I had an opportunity to spend time with family back home. Thank god, I still had a chance to sahur and buka with excellent cooking by my mother. I wish I can spend the whole Ramadhan with her.

2nd day of puasa was bad. It actually began at 9.30 pm in a Transnasional coach that provides 2-2 seating arrangement instead of 2-1. Then, the pvc-made seat made my body aching. That was the worst trip I've ever had. Later during the day, I came late to work. To worsen the day I came late to class and my boss happened to know about it.

3rd day, the morning began with a brief meeting with my boss. She dislikes my attitude of explaining things via e-mail. She doesn't believe in technology I guess.. She prefers meeting or phone calls. Whatever...

I definitely agree I should pay attention on puctuality and time management and I am prepared if people around hate me for that.. but disliking people who utilize the technology... that's insane. Hope, in this Ramadhan, God will distant me from crazy people and God will always protect my sanity.

2 comments:

miss comel said...

Be cool sir. Let link to www.suarabidadari.blogspot.com

miss comel said...

Salam Ramadhan. U have a potential to be a good blogger but may need more consent of time. me also. i'll try to spent at least 3 minutes per day to maintain my performance.y dun u try the tips. u also can finds more tips from my friend blog. just links to www.syamsulariff.com

........HAVE A NICE RAMADHAN........