Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A mother of by election

I have to remember this important date for my future usage. As I am in the midst of writing papers, dates, events are really important for me. Yeah 16/08/08, another date, another day in my life and it fell on Saturday. What is so significant about the mentioned date? I believe those people who embrace and believe in democracy share the same feelings like me. It's not merely a competition in partisan politics... it's about change... It's about hope and dreams... I pray this mother of all by-election which will be held on 26th August 2008 will produce a desireable result.

Another date... 15/08/08.. Saiful Bukhari sworn in Masjid Negara

19/08/08.. DNA bill 1st hearing in Dewan Rakyat....

Both are politically driven right??? Those goons try to fool us again!!! I saw from the news AAB said this has been quite awhile. It is already 7 years impending to be presented in Parliament. Wow!!! In Malaysia everything is coincidence... Swearing one day before penamaan is a concidence, DNA bill is also a coincidence, announcing that gas price can be restructured soon.. is another coincidence

No comments: